We offer the possibility to purchase a digital file to make a print yourself using an online printservice of your choice and choose from the many options your preferred service offers. For instance in the UK you can use www.peak-imaging.com or www.photobox.co.uk. You can have the file printed and/or framed in the country where you live, so you save on postage and packaging.
Prints, mounted and or framed
We also offer prints, both mounted and framed, and ship them to your home address. The options for print sizes and various frames are endless. Please get in touch with us using the contact form to discuss options.
What are the costs for a digital file?
We charge £25 for the use of one original digital file to make your own print, regardless what size the print is and where you have it printed on. Prices for prints, mounts and frames vary depending on size and material. Please get in touch through the contact form to discuss options
How Does it Work with digital files?
- Locate the picture where you want to receive the digital file of either by a link, screenshot or written directions.
- Get in touch with us using the contact form here and include the link, screenshot or directions of the photo
- If we have an agreement you can make an online payment or bank transfer.
- The digital file will be sent to you either by email or via www.wetransfer.com
- purchasing a digital file does not mean you get permission to use it on a website unless specifically agreed upon
- The picture size as it will be sent will be around 5184 x 3456 pixels, enough for very large prints and canvases.
- pictures are taken with professional equipment such as a Canon 5D MK3, and Canon 6D.
- the usage right obtained through an online purchase here cannot be passed on to anyone else
- we don’t sell the exclusive usage rights of the picture as it will still be displayed on our websites and will remain available for sale
- by making a purchase you agree with the above terms and conditions